Start Your Australian Company With Us
Register your business, outsource non-business functions, stay compliant, and expand overseas with our end-to-end corporate solutions.
We’re here to support your business needs – in one dedicated platform.
Ensure a seamless incorporation and registration process with dedicated support from start to finish
Fulfil your compliance obligations and gain access to a highly qualified corporate secretary
Build effective business frameworks to identify more opportunities for growth
Leverage our professional services for practical, transparent solutions
Know what our valued clients say about us. We are excited to have you onboard and work together on your dream Australian company.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We assist clients seeking to establish a company in Australia by registering any of the following:
- Australian Subsidiaries of Multinational Corporations
- Small-and-Medium Enterprises (SMEs)
- Large Proprietary Companies (Pty Ltd)
- Unlisted Public Companies
- Not-for-Profit & Charities
A public company must appoint at least 1 corporate secretary and at least 1 of its secretaries must reside in Australia.
A proprietary limited company (Pty Ltd) is not required to appoint a company secretary. However, it should be noted that in their absence, the duties and responsibilities of a company secretary will fall on the directors of the company.
- Risk Management: Regular touchpoints to identify and manage risks
- Specialists: Experts in company formation, corporate compliance, secretarial, and governance
- Focus: You can allocate more attention to your core business and away from compliance
- Tailored to You: End to end, straightforward services
- Avoid Missed Deadlines: Guaranteed compliance with government due dates