Start Your Australian Company Here
We have incorporated thousands of companies by providing knowledge and support to help make better decisions every step of the way.
Register your company today.
Doing Business in Australia
We have a range of insights and knowledge with regard to setting up your business in Australia’s sophisticated economic environment.
Seamlessly navigate compliance in Australia with a trusted firm. Company Set Up Australia works with businesses of all sizes.
Our team provides a range of informational tools and resources to help you get up to speed on tax rates, business name checks and much more.
Get In Touch
Don't hesitate to reach out and let us know how we can launch your journey to start your Australian business.
- Australian Subsidiaries of Multinationals
- Small-Medium Enterprise
- Large Proprietary Companies
- Unlisted Public Companies
- Not-for-profit & Charities
The Corporations Action 2001 (‘Act”) outlines the legal requirement regarding the appointment of a company secretary. Each public company must appoint at least one company secretary and at least one of its secretaries must reside in Australia. A proprietary private company is not required to appoint a company secretary, however it should be noted that the duties and responsibilities of a company secretary fall on the directors of the company.
- Risk Management: Regular touch points to identify and manage risks
- Specialists: Experts in corporate actions and governance
- Focus: Greater attention on core business and away from compliance
- Tailored to You: End to end, modular service.
- Avoid Missed Deadlines: Guaranteed compliance with government due dates
- Company Formation Services
- Corporate Compliance & Secretarial
- Governance Services
- Resident Director Services
- Outsourced Company Secretary
- Financial Management