Start Your Australian Company Here
We have incorporated thousands of companies by providing knowledge and support to help make better decisions every step of the way.
Register your company today.
- Australian Subsidiaries of Multinationals
- Small-Medium Enterprise
- Large Proprietary Companies
- Unlisted Public Companies
- Not-for-profit & Charities
The Corporations Action 2001 (‘Act”) outlines the legal requirement regarding the appointment of a company secretary. Each public company must appoint at least one company secretary and at least one of its secretaries must reside in Australia. A proprietary private company is not required to appoint a company secretary, however it should be noted that the duties and responsibilities of a company secretary fall on the directors of the company.
- Risk Management: Regular touch points to identify and manage risks
- Specialists: Experts in corporate actions and governance
- Focus: Greater attention on core business and away from compliance
- Tailored to You: End to end, modular service.
- Avoid Missed Deadlines: Guaranteed compliance with government due dates